Sept 11, 25
Mar 12, 26
MOPS International exists to meet the needs of every mom – urban, suburban and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single and married moms – moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. Visit mops.org to learn more about MOPS International.
- A morning of rest, learning, support and affirmation for pregnant mothers and mothers of children ages birth through five.
- A place where women can make new friends, share experiences, express creativity through crafts and have a meal uninterrupted!
- A time of learning Christian-based principles about parenting and womanhood
Choose the MOPS group that fits your schedule
Two Mondays per Month
See the calendar for exact dates.
MOPS Kids: Birth-5’s
MOPS Kids is only available on Mondays for children of mothers on campus and participating in the MOPS program.
- Children under 1 year receive loving care and attention.
- Children ages 1-5 participate in developmentally appropriate creative activities, free-play, snack and a faith-based lesson appropriate to age.
- Each class is staffed by a childcare team (lead teacher and assistants). All childcare staff are appropriately screened and trained for service in this area.
Please preregister. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated in childcare.
MOPS dues include a $30 MOPS International Fee (Group membership, MOMSense Magazine, Weekly Mom E-mail, and some MOPS gifts sent right to your doorstep!) cost of group childcare, speakers and materials. Please don’t let cost prevent you from joining this wonderful ministry. Scholarships and payment plans are available!
Frequently Asked Questions about MOPS & MOPS Kids