Director of Children’s Ministries
Welcome from Erin
Learn about upcoming opportunities for children and families to pray, play, and do good together through our monthly e-Newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
At Home Weekly is designed for parents to explore God’s Word with their child in a fun and creative way. Each page reviews Sunday’s lesson and previews the following week’s lesson and theme.
HomeFront Magazine equips parents to create fun, spiritually forming times in their home. Filled with recipes, games, crafts, stories, and more! Printed copies are available around the WCPres campus.
Helping children encounter Jesus and discover their place in God’s story.
Our mission is to partner with the Holy Spirit and families to help children discover their place in God’s Big Story and respond to Jesus’ invitation to follow Him.
We have programs for babies through 4th Grade every Sunday during Worship at 9:30am and during Adult Classes at 11am.
Each week, children are welcomed into a safe, nurturing, fun, and engaging environment by a team of trained caregivers or volunteers. Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly greeted and receive instruction on checking your child into our age-specific programs: Baby, Toddler, 4-5 years/K and Elementary (1st-4th grade). On your first visit, please plan to arrive a little early so we can meet you and introduce you and your child to our leaders and rooms.
If you peek into one of our classrooms on Sundays, you’ll see children having fun, making friends, praying, learning Scripture, worshipping, and experiencing God’s Word, or, as we like to call it, The Big God Story. As children learn more about God, the author and main character of The Big God Story, we want them to explore their place and purpose in God’s Big Story. After hearing an amazing truth about the character of God, children get to respond to God through personal, interactive worship experiences.
Parents, we believe that you are the primary influencer in your child’s life, so we are committed to communicating and collaborating with you each step of your parenting journey.
Safety, Security & Wellness
We take seriously our responsibility to the children in our care. Our paid staff and volunteers are carefully screened, trained, and are committed to the safety and well-being of each child.
- Check-in: Parents/guardians sign children in and out of programs and events (up to ten minutes beforehand) by initialing the attendance sheet and indicating the time of drop-off and pick-up.
- Wellness Policy: Before attending Kingdom Kids, children should be symptom-free of any communicable illness for at least 24 hours.
- Allergies: Our classrooms are nut-free, including any food provided by WCPres or alternative food brought in by a parent.
- Medical/Specialized Needs: We want to create a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for every child. Please let us know how we can work together to best support your child.
- Child Participation Form: In order for us to best serve you and your child, we ask that you please complete and return the form below.
During adult classes or events, trained caregivers supervise children in developmentally appropriate creative activities, free-play, and a faith-based lesson.