Childcare & MMO Coordinator
Within a Christian setting, we offer quality care that nurtures the unique design of each child and creates opportunities for them to explore their world and connect with others. Our pre-preschool program is designed to grow with each child, providing a flexible and relaxed learning environment that helps lay the foundation for healthy development and facilitates positive learning experiences. We believe that play is essential to healthy growth. Therefore, we provide an extensive mixture of play that includes a balance of child-initiated unstructured play and adult-led play.
- We recognize that toddler care and play is less structured by nature, in order to accommodate the ever-developing growth of toddlers.
- Our time in MMO is focused on building relationships between caregivers and children, facilitating positive interactions between children, increasing communication skills and fine motor skill play.
- Our program gently moves towards a preschool-like format with the addition of circle time, outside play, themed curriculum and special activities as children become developmentally ready.
Walnut Creek Presbyterian MMO Program
*Must be 2 years old by November 1, 2016.
- First Day of MMO: Wednesday, September 14th
- Last Day of MMO: Wednesday, May 31st
2017-2018 MMO Application
The MMO Program for 2016-17 has one more available spot. For more information and tours, please email MMO Coordinator, Beth Burdick at: email@example.com
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $45. The first (non-refundable) tuition payment is due on June 1, 2016. This is followed by 8 monthly tuition payments, October 2016 through May 2017. Classes run from September 2016 to May 2017. Tours are available upon request.
Enrollment is open to all children of the community without regard to race or religion. Children with special needs are considered individually.
Our staff is composed of experienced caregivers who have been trained and carefully screened to work with young children.
Caregiver: Child Ratio
2’s = 1 caregiver : 4-5 children
Sample Daily Schedule
We have a balanced program that has continuity and flexibility in meeting the individual needs of young children.
- Child-Initiated Play (Activity Centers & Toys)
- Snack time
- Bible stories and Storytelling
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and Dance
- Outdoor play or Gym play
- Themed Circle Time
For more information and tours, please email MMO Coordinator, Beth Burdick at: firstname.lastname@example.org