Glad You Asked is a free online (Vimeo) resource for friends who seek a place to tackle hard spiritual questions with intelligence, passion and respect. Glad You Asked is for anyone who is spiritually curious, whether for not you consider yourself a “believer.”
Glad You Asked doesn’t just tell people what to think. It asks them to think for themselves. Its aim is to give faith-seekers the opportunity to make a choice about doing life with God.
- How do you make sense of the world?
- How do you know if God exists?
- How can God allow suffering?
- Can the Bible be trusted?
- Is Jesus God?
- If Jesus is God, why did he die?
- Did Jesus rise from the dead?
- What does it mean to be a “Christian?”
Glad You Asked core values
Relationships: Each group member needs to know he/she matters to God and to the group. Everyone is treated with respect, care and compassion.
Reality: Glad You Asked presupposes that there is an objective reality to life, found in God as he is revealed in the Bible. Glad You Asked creates an opportunity to explore this reality, believing that life works better when lived God’s way.
Discovery: Glad You Asked allows people to investigate and discuss their questions and the claims Jesus makes. Questions are warmly welcomed. No one is pressurized. It is important that people come to their conclusions about the topics being discussed.
Here is the first session of Glad You Asked
For more information on the entire series: gladyouasked.org
Are you interested in hosting a Glad You Asked group?
- Contact Paul Dugan, Glad You Asked coordinator, at email@example.com
- Find one or more co-hosts.
- Complete the Glad You Asked training (2 hours), where you will receive the leader’s guide and Vimeo password for the rest of the series.
- Pray for eyes to see the spiritually curious in your life.
- Make invitations and launch your group!