This coming Fall (2021), we plan to resume our in-person, Monday morning meetings with childcare for children up to age 5! If you have older kiddos, you can join us at the same time at our MOMSNext table! There isn’t a specific place to indicate that on the registration, but we’ll be in touch with all our registered moms this summer and make sure everyone’s at the right table (with a requested friend)!
Our time will include live speakers, creative activities, close community, and hot coffee (we intend to figure out a food plan that is safe for all). We look forward to being together again!
Some of the specifics of our gathering (time, meeting room, childcare procedures, etc.) will be determined closer to our start date. We will continue to follow COVID guidelines as outlined by WCPC and Contra Costa County. This summer, we will update the website and contact all registered moms with more information.
- A morning of rest, learning, support and affirmation for pregnant mothers and mothers of children ages birth through five.
- A place where women can make new friends, share experiences, express creativity through crafts and have a meal uninterrupted!
- A time of learning Christian-based principles about parenting and womanhood.
For more information, contact Erin Johanson.
MOPS KIDS: BIRTH-5’S
- Children under 1 year receive loving care and attention.
- Children ages 1-5 participate in developmentally appropriate creative activities, free-play, snack and a faith-based lesson appropriate to age.
- Each class is staffed by a childcare team (lead teacher and assistants). All childcare staff are appropriately screened and trained for service in this area.