MOPS exists to meet the needs of every mom – urban, suburban and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single and married moms – moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs.
- A morning of rest, learning, support and affirmation for pregnant mothers and mothers of children ages birth through five.
- A place where women can make new friends, share experiences, express creativity through crafts and have a meal uninterrupted!
- A time of learning Christian-based principles about parenting and womanhood
For more information, contact Kristy Stillwell.
Registration for Spring 2020 is full.
MOPS Kids: Birth-5’s
- Children under 1 year receive loving care and attention.
- Children ages 1-5 participate in developmentally appropriate creative activities, free-play, snack and a faith-based lesson appropriate to age.
- Each class is staffed by a childcare team (lead teacher and assistants). All childcare staff are appropriately screened and trained for service in this area.