We’ll be meeting with other mamas and will have childcare. We are not yet sure what the format will be. We’d like to know if you plan to participate but realize this may be a financially challenging time, so we are offering the option of deferred payment. The balance will be due at the end of August to hold a place for your children in childcare.
We will have speakers and close community. We intend to figure out a food plan that is safe for all. We look forward to being together!
- A morning of rest, learning, support and affirmation for pregnant mothers and mothers of children ages birth through five.
- A place where women can make new friends, share experiences, express creativity through crafts and have a meal uninterrupted!
- A time of learning Christian-based principles about parenting and womanhood
For more information, contact Diana DiNatale.
August registration special—Entire year for only $95!
MOPS Kids: Birth-5’s
- Children under 1 year receive loving care and attention.
- Children ages 1-5 participate in developmentally appropriate creative activities, free-play, snack and a faith-based lesson appropriate to age.
- Each class is staffed by a childcare team (lead teacher and assistants). All childcare staff are appropriately screened and trained for service in this area.