Wednesday Communion Service
It is time to get around God’s Word, God’s Table, and God’s People! These services will last approximately 30 minutes and will include Prayer, Scripture, Short Reflection, and Communion. Attenders will need to wear a mask, sit six feet apart from others not in their household, and use the bathroom before arrival as the bathrooms will not be open due to the regulation of the county health department that any inside use of our building will require a temperature check. Participation will be limited to 100 people. “Walk up” participation will be permissible, but only until we reach 100 people. There will be no singing or children’s services. But, children are welcomed to attend with their families!
We will continue to offer individually wrapped elements for the purpose of communion, including a gluten-free option. However, if you would like a little more substance to the experience, then please feel free to bring your own “grain from the field” and “fruit from the vine.” Communion is meant to be savored, and if that means a larger portion of bread and a full cup then by all means, pack a picnic basket!
Register for communion services using the links below.
- Sunday, September 13 – 5:00 PM – Cancelled due to poor air quality
- Wednesday, September 16 – 12:15 PM
- Sunday, September 20 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 23 – 12:15 PM
- Sunday, September 27 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 30 – 12:15 PM
- Sunday, October 4 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 7 – 12:15 PM
- Sunday, October 11 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 14 – 12:15 PM
- Sunday, October 18 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 21 – 12:15 PM
- Sunday, October 25 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 28 – 12:15 PM